Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Capture Your Grief, Day 8: Resources

Day 8: Resources 

Like so many of you, there are many resources for me to share. I took photos from 2 that were very important to me early on but there are many I feel I should mention. 
1. The Nursing staff at Bergan Mercy Hospital
2. The kind soul who helped us pick out a permanent place of rest for our son
3. The many online resources, Faces of Loss Faces of Hope, CarlyMarie, Still Standing Magazine, Sufficient Grace Ministries, Still life with circles and a host of other blogs and sites
4. The Centering Corporation dedicated solely to grief
5. Hannah Mirmiran-I have no idea where I would be in my grief journey without her. She has been a confidant, a source of strength and has taught me to be kind to myself. She is the single greatest resource I have found in my grief journey and I am forever grateful I found her.


No comments:

Post a Comment