Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Capture Your Grief, Day 1: Sunrise

I have done a very poor job of posting here this year. Time and life go by so fast I often feel as if I'm caught in a whirlwind. I am determined to change that this month.  

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. For the past 3 years Carly Marie Dudley has put together an amazing project called "Capture Your Grief."  I participated the first year, took a break last year as I adjusted to being a mom to a living child. 

Link to the page. (Was going to be fancy and do a hyperlink but can't figure it out on the blogger app.)
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2014/09/capture-your-grief-2014.html

This year I'm back and relishing the experience once again. So, with any luck and a little bit of work, there will be a post here every day. 

Day 1: Sunrise
It was raining during the "official" sunrise time. This was taken about 30 minutes later. The sun breaking through the clouds, much like joy and happiness breaking through our fears and sadness each day. 

Peace and love to you all on Earth and in the Heavens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment